This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Site
(the “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Sites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
QUATTROMEGA collects information about you to assist us in serving you. At the current time, the only way that we obtain personally identifiable information is when you provide it to us, such as when you create a “QUATTROMEGA User Account” or in the course of placing an order for QUATTROMEGA products, making a payment or seeking assistance from our QUATTROMEGA product representatives. To do so, we may ask you to provide information as to your name, address, date of birth, and other data that we need to serve you. Additional information, such as credit card or payment information, will only be required when an order is placed.
The purpose of the QUATTROMEGA User Account is to streamline your next experience with us. In addition to saving information about you and your product preferences, you will have the option of storing credit card or other information in your QUATTROMEGA User Account, so that you can avoid resending the information each time an order is placed. A QUATTROMEGA User Account will also allow you to see the status of your pending orders, view your saved shopping baskets and purchase history.
Although you will be able to complete orders without a QUATTROMEGA User Account, you will not be able to take advantage of the streamlined and personalized shopping experience that a User Account offers.
Additionally, we may use the personally identifiable information that you provide to identify and send to you emails, announcements or information that we think may be of interest to you concerning our cosmetics, new products or applications. When you create a QUATTROMEGA User Account or provide us with personally identifiable information without creating a QUATTROMEGA User Account, you will be given the option of whether you prefer not to receive such emails. Additionally, you can click
if you wish to change any information or option in your QUATTROMEGA User Account at any time.
When we collect your personally identifiable information, we take reasonable steps to prevent it from accidental disclosure, such as through use of appropriate technology or security vendors. We also limit access to the information to those individuals who actually need it to assist your experience with QUATTROMEGA. We remind you that you too must do your share to protect your personally identifiable information. When you create a QUATTROMEGA User Account you will be given an opportunity to create a password to access the account. Please select a password that is unique and keep it private.
2. COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
(a) We strive to make your experience with the QUATTROMEGA Site as easy and meaningful as possible. Sometimes, to do so, our web server sends a “cookie” to your computer. Cookies are files that web browsers place on a computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not identify individuals, but only their computer browsers. Cookies can be session based, (that is, exist on your computer only so long as you are visiting the Site) or persistent (that is, remain on your computer permanently, until you delete them or they expire, so that we can use the cookie each time you return to the Site.) The purpose of cookies is to allow us to streamline your interaction with the QUATTROMEGA Site, for example, by identifying you as a prior visitor, tracking your preferences, and to help you place and pay for orders.
You can set your computer’s browser to notify you when a cookie is set and chose to accept or reject the cookie. Although you will still be able to browse the QUATTROMEGA Site, there may be some functions that you may not be able to access without allowing cookies.
(b) Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit QUATTROMEGA, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of QUATTROMEGA’S assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by QUATTROMEGA about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you unless you have opted out of these disclosures as set forth below in paragraph 4 or by
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- (a) To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- (c) If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of QUATTROMEGA, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- (a) Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your flash cookie settings, visit the flash player settings page on Adobe’s
(b) Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by
clicking here, or by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by
checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
(c) Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your [email address/contact information used by QUATTROMEGA to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by
clicking here or by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. [This opt out does not apply to information provided to QUATTROMEGA as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
5. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at:
590 Madison Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, New York 10022.